Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2016

# 113 - 1st Group Gift For SLF&O

I have good news : starting from this week IT! joined Second Life Free & Offers (SL F&O) team, so yayyyyy!!!!

Honestly this came as a surprise since when I applied long time ago my notecard got lost somehow, and I gave up hoping, therefore now I'm in cloud nine and for that I have to thank again to both lovely ladies: wonderful Estrellita Gagliano who invited and added me to the group, and helped me fit in right away, and to my amazing friend Kay who encouraged me to apply from day one, and got IT!'s products covered by her on SL F&O blog almost two years before me joining officially.

Well that means more gifts for you in the near future, of course, and the welcoming group gift is out and free to grab inworld in the left side of the store entrance, just make sure you join/activate SL F&O group first.


!IT! - Lilac Passion Gift SLF&O Image



No comments:

Post a Comment