Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 6, 2016

# 183 - Last day of celebration

Hello my gorgeous ones, I've been MIA for quite some time (shame on me), so this might come a bit late, but today is the last day to enjoy the 2 years of activity celebration of IT! (Indulge Temptation!) translated into the following perks:

* 50% off for everything in the main store except gachas and gift cards
* new gifts
* storewide hunt, 12 prizes for 10 L each (the prizes can also be found as a gift for group members only)
* the official grand opening of 2 mature locations for the naughty things many of us enjoy and since I changed quite a few times one of them, be sure you are using the right SLurl

To all of you:  my friends, my bloggers and event planners, my customers who supported IT! during these wonderful 2 years of activity, I won't be able to express this often enough to everyone involved, but THANK YOU!!!

Now before I get all mushy, I will add below the images explaining everything as follows:


!IT! - Pretty Butterfly 2 Set 7-12 Image

IT! 2 years hunt

IT! 2 years sale





No comments:

Post a Comment