Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 26, 2015

# 44 IT! @ Scare Fest Gacha

I've been so busy and sick lately I barely had the time to make new products and set everything up for the various events IT! is participating to, so I didn't come up with any news on this blog, therefore I'll try to catch up a bit.

One of the most interesting events this fall IT! was into is Scare Fest Gacha from 30th of October till 25th of November, here's my exclusive for this Halloween and horror themed event, soon available upstairs in the store:



!IT! - Lilith Necklaces Gacha Image


Later I decided to pair it up with earrings (non-gacha), so you can have a set:

!IT! - Lilith Earrings Image


For my dearest group members these are a group gift:

!IT! - Lilith Earrings Group Gift Image









No comments:

Post a Comment