Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 27, 2015

# 33 - IT!'s first Color Me Project Round

IT! got accepted into the wonderful Color Me Project, which feels like home, being such a color addict and all :). 
I have to say I wouldn't have tried to apply even, if Kay wouldn't have guided me to the right direction again, trusting I can do this more than I was able to trust myself at that time, so THANK YOU Kay!!! ♥♥♥

For those of you who want to know a bit about this bi-monthly event, the rounds (gathering exclusive and/or discounted products from over 20 different creators) start on 10th & 25th of each month with a different color theme, and last for 10 days, this round the theme is purple and yellow. The discounts can go from 25% up to 75% off, just check the tags displayed.

Here's what I prepared for it, and below gift excepted all are 50% off:


!IT! - Arabesque Set 8 Image

!IT! - Cruces Earrings 4 Image

!IT! - Cruces Earrings 5 Image

!IT! - Futuristic Set 3 Image

!IT! - Oriental Dream Set 4 Image

!IT! - Oriental Dream Set 5 Image

!IT! - Gitana Necklace 3 Image


You will have to add CMP Group in order to get the following gift, joining is free.


!IT! - Luster Set CMP Image


No comments:

Post a Comment